The Firm. Founded by Lola Chammas and Denis Marcheteau, Chammas & Marcheteau counts almost 50 professionals including 13 partners.
Chammas & Marcheteau advises its clients on their day-to-day legal issues, their strategic French and cross-border transactions, their development, and in the protection of their intellectual and industrial property.
In this context, our teams are constantly attentive to our clients’ strategic and operational needs which allows us to deliver pertinent and high-quality advice.
International. The Firm’s lawyers have extensive experience in cross-border investment transactions, notably in Europe, Asia and anglophone, francophone and lusophone Africa.
We have established a strong international network of prominent correspondent firms in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa which ensures seamless delivery of international expertise and coordinated service to our clients.
Clients. Chammas & Marcheteau advises a wide variety of corporate clients (start-ups, SMEs, and large listed and unlisted groups), investment funds and investment managers, family offices and entrepreneurs in a wide-range of business sectors including:
- Life sciences (biotechnology, medical technology, and pharma, Health)
- Cleantech, renewable energy, and agribusiness
- Defense and Security
- Automobile and Aeronautics
- Oil, gas, mining and infrastructure
- Information technology and personal data processing (blockchain, big data, connected objects and gaming)
- Artificial intelligence, robotics and nanotechnology
- Hospitality, restaurants services and catering
- Broadcasting, media and publishing
- Travel, tourism and transportation
- Human services