The tax team at Chammas & Marcheteau advises a wide variety of clients (corporates, investment funds, family offices and entrepreneurs) on tax matters by delivering its expertise in tax law in the context of their day-to-day business matters as well as in their transformative transactions (M&A and fund structuring).
We deliver tax services in six main areas:
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity transactions;
- Investment fund tax structuring;
- Tax management of French and international corporate groups (tax consolidation, transfer pricing, VAT, and international management of intangible assets);
- Tax optimization for entrepreneurs and executives;
- International estate management;
- Assistance with respect to tax inspections and tax litigation.
While our tax team advises the Firm’s clients from many different industries, it has developed a particularly strong expertise in the IT and media sectors.
Our tax team also has in-depth knowledge of the tax issues facing artists and professional athletes.
Partner in charge: